no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
For Cersei’s wedding outfit the designer Michele Clapton had some rich dark red velvet printed with a gold design of the house of Lannister. I echoed this design which has 2 rampant lions but scaled it up to fit in a band around the top of the arm. I painted the design onto some gold organza and then started to embroider into it building up layers and texture. I used threads, small pearls, Swarovski crystals, metal beads, Italian tubular mesh wire, closed jump rings, and fine metal purl. Once the motifs were embroidered I cut the organza away and then stitched the embroidery onto the costume.
Cersei had a new kimono style costume and for this dress the designer Michele Clapton wanted lions embroidered on the sleeves and wanted it to be bolder and more armour like. For this costume I embroidered stumpwork lions heads so they we particularly 3D and the decoration around was metallic and heavily encrusted with beads and metal rings
I want the AU where Sansa successfully goes to Highgarden, hangs out with Olenna all day, and under her tutelage becomes Mistress of Perfect Sass to go along with her already awesome skills at subtle manipulation through courtly manners and perfectly poised behavior.